AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: pc syndicate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i declared for the hell of it...you all are too high and drunk to even care i thought....birdy is the only one flying in your crew nowdays

props to him
Nice work Wranglers!
good job wranglers
(2009.Apr.02 08:33 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]SV has never hit a small gang with a bunch of noobs for points? Or a gang that had noone online? Rolleyes

There were 4 people online. Not unmanned. Nothing cowardly about it. We went to war and won. They put up a fight. Now it looks as if they prolly wont get to go back there. Therefore we deserve a special tag.

the point is that it was under contention and they were trying to leave Razz

ZhuSeth

That was fun. All the 'peace and quiet' thingie was sooo boring.
(2009.Apr.03 01:23 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 08:33 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]SV has never hit a small gang with a bunch of noobs for points? Or a gang that had noone online? Rolleyes

There were 4 people online. Not unmanned. Nothing cowardly about it. We went to war and won. They put up a fight. Now it looks as if they prolly wont get to go back there. Therefore we deserve a special tag.

the point is that it was under contention and they were trying to leave Razz

They were declared upon a few minutes before everything went down. So it wasnt to hold them back from leaving. Since CS has now been named the holy grail, maybe we should get that worked into our gang tag.
(2009.Apr.03 06:52 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]maybe we should get that worked into our gang tag.

Quote:For picking up were Indiane Jones left off

ZhuSeth

Personally I preffer Lara Croft then Indiana Jones.

Pick one ..

[Image: laracroft.png]
I'll bet a grand real money you take it in the pooper!

ZhuSeth

Told ya before Dingus, keep your dreams to yourself. Reality never matches them
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's