AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Poll: Would give up 5 million for something they may never see
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009.Apr.02 03:58 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]New and improved POLL!!
(2009.Apr.02 03:56 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]worst thread ever.

take it back

i voted, so i have to now.
(2009.Apr.02 03:52 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]Zen, did he really send 5mil to Bigrod 5 months ago with the express intent of purchasing the gang at a later unannounced date?

he's been inactive for 8+ months.

Chymere

(2009.Apr.02 04:35 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 03:52 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]Zen, did he really send 5mil to Bigrod 5 months ago with the express intent of purchasing the gang at a later unannounced date?
he's been inactive for 8+ months.

6 months, 180 some days. My bad, should've been 6. The question still stands.

Did Slim really give 5 million to BR before he retired, and if so, was it specifically to purchase the gang half a year later?
He gave BigRod game cash prior to him quitting, and donated funds to the gang vault. But it didn't total as much as he thought it did Wink

Chymere

(2009.Apr.02 04:52 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]He gave BigRod game cash prior to him quitting, and donated funds to the gang vault. But it didn't total as much as he thought it did Wink

Thank you for your fairness and honesty. I'm usually the first to spit at authority, defy rules and dismiss any admin as biased... but goddammit girl, you impressed me today.
the money he donated were for ppl not for the gang 1st off and he only donated to help out qc slots which i half owned (and then got accused of stealing) and never got nothing for it even though he sold it and said he was broke so hmmmm....your nothing but a fake
wonder if monopoly money counts...that stuff is hard to come bye
(2009.Apr.02 06:57 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]wonder if monopoly money counts...that stuff is hard to come bye

No way, I got tons of new monopoly money for Christmas. I got the Bass Fishing edition
(2009.Apr.02 07:00 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 06:57 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]wonder if monopoly money counts...that stuff is hard to come bye

No way, I got tons of new monopoly money for Christmas. I got the Bass Fishing edition

And I thought I knew you

psheehan78

If I was blind and had a lot of money I would
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's