AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How you been?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And neither are you.
im not trying to. like i could care less about what a bunch of nerds think.

ZhuSeth

My oh my, it seems someone can't take a lil' joke.
(2009.Apr.02 08:34 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]im not trying to. like i could care less about what a bunch of nerds think.

Well if we all nerds..and i will be the first to admit that I one. What are you? Oh wait you must be a thug playing an online text based RPG. LOL

Jocasta

Hello Mock, nice to see you!

DirkDanja

(2009.Apr.02 09:49 AM)lrrltt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.02 08:34 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]im not trying to. like i could care less about what a bunch of nerds think.

Well if we all nerds..and i will be the first to admit that I one. What are you? Oh wait you must be a thug playing an online text based RPG. LOL

im a thug that plays an online text based RPG
i be all in the trap on my phone playing AL
but i've always been kinda weird but not nerdy
same here dirk, i'm just a hardcore street thug.
I'll be a crew cheif for C-5. First I have to go to shepard for 6 weeks. Then I got to Dover for 6 more weeks. Then I'll be in the actiavte Air Force. As for access to the interet goes. At Lackland during BMT if you bust butt and work hard you get ethier patio break or base lib. I have base lib, because I'm a Airmen now I have base lib till I leave Lackland. Also the Army basic is 9 week. The Air force is 8 weeks.
werd.
(2009.Apr.02 05:11 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be a crew cheif for C-5. First I have to go to shepard for 6 weeks. Then I got to Dover for 6 more weeks. Then I'll be in the actiavte Air Force. As for access to the interet goes. At Lackland during BMT if you bust butt and work hard you get ethier patio break or base lib. I have base lib, because I'm a Airmen now I have base lib till I leave Lackland. Also the Army basic is 9 week. The Air force is 8 weeks.

sound does someone DOES know what they are talking about

apologies in order maybe?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's