AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Referrals - We did It!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
With all the effort put it, I am not going to short you those who tried. Just gotta think of something worth the effort.
Awesome Zen!!

I'm sure whatever you come up with half of AL will yell at u because they dont like it and the other half will applaud you for the considerable time and effort you take to come up with something enjoyable for us to do. Winky
(2009.Apr.02 12:01 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure whatever you come up with half of AL will yell at u because they dont like it and the other half will applaud you for the considerable time and effort you take to come up with something enjoyable for us to do. Winky

which means we need two threads this timeRolleyes

buuddha

(2009.Apr.01 12:59 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]As a bout of forum fishing goes, I did think Id get more bites, never going to help when the first post is "april fools" thats going to help the joke! fool

lol sorry mort. to be honest, you got me for the first few minutes, then i thought about it and took a risk on the "april fools"
(2009.Apr.01 11:56 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]With all the effort put it, I am not going to short you those who tried. Just gotta think of something worth the effort.

That's awesome. Thank you. I'm sure Ush will appreciate it very much so, too. =D

ShadowKid

(2009.Apr.01 11:24 AM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.01 04:56 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think they have april fools in the uk

doh

You ever been to the UK ?

Because we do have April fools day.
It was a joke SK Rolleyes you're so slow, you leave slug trails
Does your referal have to have logged on just once right away to be eligable for this contest, or more active or what? Thanks.
(2009.Apr.03 02:02 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]It was a joke SK Rolleyes you're so slow, you leave slug trails
lol hes not got the dry wit im thinking that ukers are supposed to be famous for

buuddha

(2009.Apr.02 06:39 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.01 11:24 AM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.01 04:56 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think they have april fools in the uk

doh

You ever been to the UK ?

Because we do have April fools day.

yes, as a matter of fact i have been to the uk.
i was a little surprised also that as soon as i landed i wasnt immediately informed of every English holiday, so sorry, didnt know about that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's