AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: dont trust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

aaron713

jamestheshiner [25602] i seen this post in the fourms about a cheap 9 person gang and i emailed him about it i said 75k and he said if i buy now 50k and for a 9 person it is good so i did and then joined the gang and they never gave me prez i emailed him a hole bunch and stuff and no email back or nothin so dont trust him and can somone get my money back please
LOL Havent you noticed him hosped in the hosp all the time? I think you got burned and your out the money, live and learn.
Or you could ask Zenith to appoint the place you paid for, seeing as scamming isn't quite tolerated in this game, anymore.

aaron713

do u think zen would do anything about it becasue having my 50k back would be really cool
(2009.Mar.30 02:59 PM)aaron713 Wrote: [ -> ]do u think zen would do anything about it becasue having my 50k back would be really cool
You can mail either zen or err. If they look into the problem and see that you are owed the money they might send you it.

DirkDanja

should have read
in the voice of the great Uncle Ruckus no relation

dont trust those new niggaz over there lolHugegrin
sucker

timmyb

damn dude sorry bout your bad luck you just on the side of everyone haha

aaron713

ya well i emailed zen she said keep him in the hosp he might pay
Its only 50k. Keep him in the hosp.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's