AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Battle Tent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Jack Daniels

What is up with the Battle Tent..... is this something that is still being worked on? If so, can someone elaborate on it a little? It seems like it may potentially be a way to earn a little cash.
It's on our todo list. Some other things are in front of it at the moment though.

Jack Daniels

Cool.....thanks for the reply
what is a battle tent?
how long is this todo list?

cheetah

(2010.Jan.08 05:02 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]how long is this todo list?

Well the additions to abilities for construction and engineering career, and some other careers I hear as well, was like I year ago I think...

Marlo

Was that career update info released to the masses or just SV? Cuz if you guys are getting updates before the rest of us it would e great if you could keep us in the loop a little quicker than a year later.

K. Thnx. Bye.

cheetah

(2010.Jan.08 06:03 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Was that career update info released to the masses or just SV? Cuz if you guys are getting updates before the rest of us it would e great if you could keep us in the loop a little quicker than a year later.

K. Thnx. Bye.

(2010.Jan.07 07:06 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]Borg removal was supposed to be AGES ago between level 13-15. I past that a LONG time ago.

Might be a difft career, but I'm pretty sure McCule isn't an SV....
Science and Medical were the two careers to be used for borg removal and Zen told everyone about that.

Cheet if you know something about Engineering and Construction the rest of the community would like to know.

cheetah

(2010.Jan.08 06:53 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Science and Medical were the two careers to be used for borg removal and Zen told everyone about that.

Cheet if you know something about Engineering and Construction the rest of the community would like to know.

the point was, that about a year ago, I don't know the date, there were plans for extra abilities for most careers. I'm sure there's a forum link, if only Thor were here! If not so what! Every career needs upgraded with a new ability.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's