AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skills testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Chicoleet

I'm working on my Rank 5 in Long Blade Skill and I've just failed my second test in a row. Both of which were at 91% and 92% completed. I've passed a few tests on lower ranks in the 80 percentile. Do the tests get harder as the rank goes up requiring an even higher percentage of studying completed?
1. don't whine
2. no tests don't get harder as the rank goes up(i just passed rank to rank 7 with C). anything under 100% is random. you can fail with 99.9%.

buuddha

i read it as more of a question than a whine.

DirkDanja

(2009.Mar.26 01:50 PM)buuddha Wrote: [ -> ]i read it as more of a question than a whine.

ditto
(2009.Mar.26 11:36 AM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on my Rank 5 in Long Blade Skill and I've just failed my second test in a row. Both of which were at 91% and 92% completed. I've passed a few tests on lower ranks in the 80 percentile. Do the tests get harder as the rank goes up requiring an even higher percentage of studying completed?

No, the test do not get harder as your rank goes up.

If you have studied 91% grade, that pretty much meant you will have at least 9% chance to fail the test.

If you are not a chance taker, study all the way to 100%, then take the test.

Chicoleet

(2009.Mar.26 11:58 AM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]1. don't whine
2. no tests don't get harder as the rank goes up(i just passed rank to rank 7 with C). anything under 100% is random. you can fail with 99.9%.

how am i whining? its a question
youre not whining. i will whine for you though. its fckign stupid for anyone to fail a test twice in the 90th percentile, back to back.
(2009.Mar.26 05:50 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]youre not whining. i will whine for you though. its fckign stupid for anyone to fail a test twice in the 90th percentile, back to back.

than don't risk it and take the test at 100%
it's a guaranteed pass
(2009.Mar.26 05:59 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]than don't risk it and take the test at 100%
it's a guaranteed pass

buuddha

(2009.Mar.26 05:50 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]youre not whining. i will whine for you though. its fckign stupid for anyone to fail a test twice in the 90th percentile, back to back.

conrad your funny. hahalol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's