AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: In Jail Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how about an idea to pay to do stuff while in jail.
for example..... mass mailing the gang, checking out the userlist, access the credit market, checking the POI. it'd definitely be taken out of your bank acct, and not from cash on hand.

im proposing this idea because there are a lot of people who are stuck in jail for a long period of time. either because there reputation is lacking, they cant ask for help because they dont have a friends list, their gang members dont have access to the gang vault so credits are inaccessible for them, ect....

i honestly dont ever have a problem being in jail for a long period of time, and if i do i would just use credits to bust myself out, but for those that dont have the luxury of being me =), it's gonna suck for them.

anyways... it was jsut an idea to help out the littlers

DirkDanja

hehe is that what they are now littlers
but seriously there needs to be something to do while in jail Bandit
your in jail, privelages are revoked and I think that is the point. While it may suck jail would not be jail if it didn't suck.

DirkDanja

well at least let us fight other inmates Bandit
(2009.Mar.26 08:29 AM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]well at least let us fight other inmates Bandit

+1 Prison boxing and craps Wink
(2009.Mar.26 08:29 AM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]well at least let us fight other inmates Bandit

HAHA! That would be cool, at some cost of ap though.
Reference URL's