AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Loan Sharks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i've been cooking this for a while and i was wondering if mabe we should ask Zen to make an NPC that would work as a loan shark.
you could borrow a certain ammount of cash influenced by your age, rep and level and you would have to pay it back in x days plus 5-15% intrest
and if late you'd get hospitalized by the npc
for more and more time
also in order to avoid someone who for example is quiting to "help" a friend the person who borrowed the cash would have to have in the bank or invested in the housing at least the ammount of cash borrowed + the intrest
and if you are late more than 50% of the nb of days of the loan(let's say you make the loan for 10days and you go 6days over the dead line) the sys would take the mony automatically from you.

DirkDanja

sorry terrible idea

i'd hate getting hosp'd by an npc

ZhuSeth

BACON
(2009.Mar.25 12:53 PM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]sorry terrible idea

i'd hate getting hosp'd by an npc

than pay on time

DirkDanja

NEVERRRR Bandit

BlitzKrieg

We have Loan sharks...

I could be one as could anyone else in the game.
It's a legit way to make a profit and having and NPC edge in on it is an @$$ idea.
an NPC of it would make people keep their intrest reasonable.
we already have one, his name is ImInTheZoneChief. and im quite certian that there would be ways to scam the npc
the reason i sugested this is in order to avoid dramas like the one we had yesterday
there was drama? hmm, didnt notice Ninja
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's