AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Balazar's hideout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009.Mar.25 01:06 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm in to
btw i think that's how SV got the pistols

That is not true! We did not get anything for helping take down their hideout.
just alot of nothing

delpot

(2009.Mar.25 12:35 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]Epic waste of time and points

disagree.

this game can get tedious and tiresome. im open to new challenges all the time. it keeps me interested in playing.

anything to break the monotony

shadowlinger

Count RAGE in!
Fight Club is in for some action
(2009.Mar.25 06:31 PM)delpot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.25 12:35 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]Epic waste of time and points

disagree.

this game can get tedious and tiresome. im open to new challenges all the time. it keeps me interested in playing.

anything to break the monotony
I agree about the game man but believe me, attacking their hideout is not going to give you a chubby. It's a waste of time especially if the gangs who agreed to help don't. The onus of the battle will fall on you and you will waste so much time. Find another outlet for your boredom imo.

Chance
Not to mention all the grief we were actually given when we refused to help out gangs who would not help themselves...

Personally I would enjoy watching all those gangs get stuck in permanent war...Smirk
If Val and Diss were all willing and had their big guns on board, it could happen with some smaller gangs. Sv will not participate.
i dont think they are declarible.

and it IS an epic waste of time. got crap pts for that battle.
Not to mention that we never did get a tag for 1st gang to kill them... or even ONLY gang to beat them up on a reg basis... Razz
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's