AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: NO MORE ATTACKS ON JINX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Aqualung451

I now own the 350k loan on jinx and it is my resposability to collect on it.
I origanlally loaned Psy 500k Part of that was payed back from Psy. Jinx and I had a talk about his 350k and came to an agreement. Jinx will pay me 350k over time in payments. Jix is an honest player and a good gamer who only wishes to be a member of the comunity as he was. I am in full support of this. I turst Jinx as I have before and know him to be a good player. Please respect him as such and leave the rest of the collection of the 350k to me as it is now my problem and I will handle it.
Thank all of you for helping to bring this matter to where it is today. Now lets get back to some good gaming. Smile
sorry i have to make this clear

Sender : JinxtheLynx [10135] online
Date : 25 March 09 @ 12:48:32 am
Subject : (No Subject)

ok dude i will deal with you and send you the 450k back but not to rage that was a higher on fee and the only reason is i remember you when you was prez of the aqua teen force gang and you helped me get started in the game i will send the money on the 3rd but first i want it posted in the forums

Aqualung451

You are a gentleman sir. I will only take 350k. that will settle the problem and make every one happy.

DirkDanja

so whats the deal with the orange jail suit?

are you willing to sell?
(2009.Mar.25 12:15 AM)DirkDanja Wrote: [ -> ]so whats the deal with the orange jail suit?

are you willing to sell?

Somehow, best reply ever
don,t have it dude gave it away but hope to get back

Aqualung451

Hosp fest is over any one who F's with Jinx will have to deal with me and a panthion that includes a Top shadow member. I own the 350k and I say the hosp fest is over, nuff said. lock and close.
if only u frags would make a post like this when im in hospital Sad

Aqualung451

youre not one of my buds, you didn't suffer attacks from me.....who are you?
Question erased
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's