AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: name change update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we get something that says how much time we have left until our name can be changed again?

I know it is not real important so give your opinions of whether you think this would be useful or a waste of time for the coders...

something like:
Your name can not be changed because it has been changed in the last 24 hrs, you have "X" amount of time before it can be changed again.
In my thing it say i changed my name at ex- 956 pm, march 8th, so i know at 956 march 9th i can change it back. it kind of already says it.

ZhuSeth

Not needed. You should be able to remember at what time of day you changed it yesterday.
(2009.Mar.23 09:19 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]In my thing it say i changed my name at ex- 956 pm, march 8th, so i know at 956 march 9th i can change it back. it kind of already says it.

My bad I don't pay attention! If I would have just looked down a little furtherRolleyes
(2009.Mar.23 09:28 AM)ZhuSeth Wrote: [ -> ]Not needed. You should be able to remember at what time of day you changed it yesterday.

just goes to show ur post wasnt needed either... btw anyone ever tell u thats a fruity color for a guy to use?

ZhuSeth

You might've noticed that it's slightly different. I didn't say to remember the hour, but when did you make the change, morning, afternoon, midnight.

And believe me, when you use a crapy monitor for some time, where shades of red are almost black you see the colors slightly different.
I could change right now but kinda lazy. Smile
Maybe I will later since I'm getting bored of it. Maybe I'll try a yellow. Biggrin
(2009.Mar.23 09:55 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.23 09:28 AM)ZhuSeth Wrote: [ -> ]Not needed. You should be able to remember at what time of day you changed it yesterday.

just goes to show ur post wasnt needed either... btw anyone ever tell u thats a fruity color for a guy to use?

Forget his font color Howl, Did you see his pretty flower avatar Wink

ZhuSeth

It is, isn't it? Smile
Wish we could put images bigger then 6kb. I only have few that meet the requirements.
Maybe I can find an animated gif.

Btw, kinda offtopic Smile
(2009.Mar.23 10:40 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.23 09:55 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]

Forget his font color Howl, Did you see his pretty flower avatar Wink

My eyes slide off it... I think they're in denial

ZhuSeth

shush you both ..

there, better?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's