AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: irc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Gigster

Are there any gangs out there using irc?
(2009.Mar.21 12:07 PM)Gigster Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any gangs out there using irc?

I use it for another game......
A couple of other players who seem very knowledgeable about IRC have set something up for testing. Last time we had one however there wasn't much interest. I'll have to test it out more if there are more players interested in it. Smile
The last time we had one was over a year ago, and not many people visited. Pun, Ush, Thor, ChiefEagle, Pullo, Zen and a couple lower levels where all I ever saw visit.
(2009.Mar.22 03:07 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]The last time we had one was over a year ago, and not many people visited. Pun, Ush, Thor, ChiefEagle, Pullo, Zen and a couple lower levels where all I ever saw visit.

and Awesomo and Dekarr. an myself of course Wink. infact that chat room started problems between me and awesomo Twisted.

Booooo Chat Rooooooms!!!!!!!
(2009.Mar.22 03:09 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.22 03:07 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]The last time we had one was over a year ago, and not many people visited. Pun, Ush, Thor, ChiefEagle, Pullo, Zen and a couple lower levels where all I ever saw visit.

and Awesomo and Dekarr. an myself of course Wink. infact that chat room started problems between me and awesomo Twisted.

Booooo Chat Rooooooms!!!!!!!
You where lvl 20 and Dek was lvl 14, and thats why you lost your mod privies and I got them.

catalyst

i've always been a fan of IRC over forums personally

Hey i logged on twice...Neutral
Well I didnt remember you from any of my talks, Dek logged everything if he was still here he could tell you better.
Im assuming IRC is a in game shout box or chatroom?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's