AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: On Awakened Lands and the Awakening of Sleepers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

drasticjasper

In my limited and subjective explorations of internet games, this particular game has almost left my interest several times for several reasons...yet I have met many friends and enemies here just like life,
and have continued to play or ignore it due to my personal situations as
most do in life it is a game for fun after all not a way to validate ourselves or solve anything merely an exercise in time wasting we intended to amuse ourselves with and for Zenith and the pantheon to demonstrate certain skills or create income which is demonstration of just another life skill like communication or dominance or collaberation...in the end the same thing.
I have donated to this game and return again and again for different reasons, to support a forum be it the new one or the old one...for personal growth, recreation, or control over an uncontrollable world...
So here I am broke out of work with no money to donate today, with
every single gang not just attacking us but hosping in gang combat when we don't fight back usually and haven't had points in who knows how long...learning...enjoying the wonderful microcosm and pleasant game Zenith and friends put so much energy into creating and maintaining...that wouldn't have been there for me to make friends, enemies, and random acquaintences passing in the night involved in my life and thought processes...
So here it is your ephemeral totally subjective donation of soul...for we need no money or the game at all if we don't play it...
Here in the circus of mind and the slaughterhouse of life is that one...fleeting...defined yet openminded moment when enemiy friend or sheep you touch my soul...and know why I am here...
It can never be had again, it may happen better worse or not at all but right now I have bared my soul and it matters not if anyone reads this or responds, just like it doesn't matter if all respond...
I am here because someone made this...someone cared enough to try
and devise a way to make their artistic self both fun, profitable, and open ended...to include us not just as customers but as fellow raft guiders through the white waters of PI, zero, and Infinity...
For this I am grateful and already blessed for I know now it can be done, and that others are trying also =)
Went from upset, to tore down and broken, to up-lifting and happy that AL was made to entertain you so. I like it. Do it again.
i got bored and skipped to tommis post...did he drink the hemlock juice or not?

Chicoleet

soooo did you get laid off from your job too. I ask this cause you said you donated to this game, but now you can't.

buuddha

wow.
Eek
quite the read glad i actually read it allWinkRazz
Now that Triad is in your gang, you'll love it even more Mrgreen

drasticjasper

Haha triad alias canuhelpme alias billythekid moved on pretty quickly my gang is full of friends I made and no place for scammers or thieves...plus I gave him no powers...thanks for the feedback and no Punny I never drank the hemlock you were my first boss you should know this you gave me my first peacekeeper, ah what a mistake or good move that was depending on your perspective...I will donate again i'm sure I gotta get a job sometime I don't plan on just giving up and withering away...was just in a pensive mood that day, but I do stand by what I wrote, which is a pretty neat trick in itself seeing as how it's all just bits and bytes in an electronic pulsing void...somewhat tron like you'd have to be to accomplish that...really I was just trying to participate in the new forums and promote the game although I did receive some love and nice responses so to those folks I say thank you. And one of my long time gang members who lives in India is back active in the game so glass half full today I am happy Smile

delpot

uhhhhhhhhh
He loves you Delpot.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's