AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New NPC George Biondi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That OK Dru, I took care of him for ya! Biggrin Mrgreen
zenith Wrote:Where are people getting this info from? I'd like to know where the level is listed.

There's still a place that shows your level! Twisted
2366 Caroler VirginMary 22 346 Bit off more than they could chew with George Biondi.

He hospitalized me for 346minutes! I HATE HIM! Evil

lol just kiddin with you Razz
Eaglefreak Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Where are people getting this info from? I'd like to know where the level is listed.

There's still a place that shows your level! Twisted

Tell me please. Other than the forums of course, since the NPCs don't post in the forums Smile

Nightrain

its a secret we cant tell you .. now perhaps if a very very rich relative passed away and left us all ranches along with 1 million in cash.

we wold pass along our secret Razz

matt5250

lmao

i8kevin

He can't be a level 10. I have tried to attack him several times and just had my best result and still didn't defeat him. I have got caught by the cops every time. I just totaled 863 hit points on him and still didn't defeat him. How many hit points does he have? He has to be atleast a level 16-20 by the number of hit points he has.

Scipio

NPCS have more hp then thier lvl of exp dictates, he hands out exp as if he were lvl 10. Then lvl 14 one (Col Vincent) has about 1300 hp
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's