AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Is there any point to attempting the Two Dice Con Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Phineaus

So far I've attempted this 15 times with the following results:

FAILED - 8 times
SUCCEEDED - 4 times
BUSTED - 3 times

Net result? A LOSS OF AT LEAST 10 XP!

As near as I am able to determine this is a complete waste of time and Action Points...

Although the 'Following a simple target' crime seems to have stopped giving ANY XP, and the failure rate of the 'Three Shells Con Game' is equally high.

Frustrating.

- Phineaus
I'm surprised that whoever referred you didn't tell you to raise your dexterity using the Martial Arts career for a day or 2. It'd make that crime, along with other crimes, much easier.
what tommi said
Raise your dex using martial arts. After you hit level 5 all crimes will become available to you. After that know that the grand theaft auto crimes require roughly the same level of dexterity as the action points it takes to complete it. You will find yourself making money in no time.
Dont feel bad, I still fail that crime all the time. Mrgreen
why not lower the jail sentence and the experience loss for the new comers for 7 days or until they reach level 5. i bet it's fustrating for a level 1 to wair 26 minutes for a failed jail bust or a 1AP crime..(s)he may not come back
Can a get a waiver for all the time and xp I lost when I was that level then?
(2009.Mar.11 06:59 PM)Canosoup Wrote: [ -> ]Can a get a waiver for all the time and xp I lost when I was that level then?

would you want now few days to be considered youngster so no one could attack you or hopitalize you?
Yes please! Biggrin

Phineaus

OK, so I'm working at Martial Arts.

Current Dex is 4...about halfway to 5. Progress.

I'm just SERIOUSLY glad I didn't PAY for my "2 days" of Donator status...especially considering it was actually about 26 hours!

If I ever decide to pay for this game someone remind me to do it as soon after midnight game time as possible...

- Phineaus
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's