AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Post thread?-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BlitzKrieg

Strike anyone else as odd that there is no "start a new thread" button and that the Post Thread button doesn't look clickable? It goes to a text cursor instead of a "clickable" hand/finger.

Not user friendly

AND the damn clickable smiley's <---- don't work Sad
Comes up with the click finger for me.
works for me. Firefox Mac 3.0.1
(2009.Mar.11 12:23 PM)BlitzKrieg Wrote: [ -> ]Strike anyone else as odd that there is no "start a new thread" button and that the Post Thread button doesn't look clickable? It goes to a text cursor instead of a "clickable" hand/finger.

Not user friendly

AND the damn clickable smiley's <---- don't work Sad

What OS/Browser are you using? I'll try testing it to see what's up.
IE 7 it shows a text cursor.

BlitzKrieg

I.E. 6.0.2 shows a text cursor.
Also.. is there a way to set it up to 50-100 posts per page? having to change the page every 5 posts s ucks balls
I told her about this last week. it highlights for me, but i dont get the cursor finger.

Runawaytrain

no finger here either
(2009.Mar.11 03:45 PM)BlitzKrieg Wrote: [ -> ]I.E. 6.0.2 shows a text cursor.
Also.. is there a way to set it up to 50-100 posts per page? having to change the page every 5 posts s ucks balls

IE 6? Yikes. It should be a hand now in IE 7, but I don't have a way to test IE 6.

As for the threads showing up per page :
In your preferences page, click "edit options" on the left. The next page on the top right you will see a dropdown where you can pick how many threads are on one page.
fixed on 7
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's