AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Loan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

supergirl260

Send Cash
You sent $1,000 to burak5000 [3289].
im kind lol
I'll let you hospitalize me for 10000! (Only once please, the stim packs would be to expensive for more!) lol

Jack Daniels

Sam I Am Wrote:I would be careful begging for cash from people you don't know. I know players who hospitalize beggers. :wink:

Who would do such a thing? :wink:
Hopefully he is a man of his word. He mailed and private messaged people that he would pay them back. It was still begging, hence the 5-day mailban.
Cant help but to joke around tho, if i first start to feed pidgeons...

Anyway, ill help the people i refer to the game before i start helping out total unknowns. Get into a gang where you can get help. Smile

oddjob

ill help people with a bit if they ask politely, and have been playing the game for at least long enough that i am not as worried about them quitting a day after receiving a gift, making me feel foolish for sending help to a inactive account.

its the people who have jus signed up 15 mins ago and then mail everyone on the "wealthiest" page who royally piss me off.

it is karma tho, people helped me, so i will help people. (no one helped me my first week tho, (actually probably months is more accurate) but i can still sympathize; we all know how tough it is to get on your feet.)

blade101

Druchii Wrote:Yeah its invisible cash. You gotta reach level 5, and attack the secret person on level 4 to get them.

LMAO, thats funny lol

burak5000

supergirl260 Wrote:Send Cash
You sent $1,000 to burak5000 [3289].
im kind lol

I thank you mate, ill pay it back soon.

supergirl260

no need to payback consider it an ealry chirstmis gift

badmanbren

supergirl260 Wrote:no need to payback consider it an ealry chirstmis gift
u givin out n e more christmas presents then?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's