AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The new District !?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think the New District must be at lvl 65...Rafal are level 63 and Punisher 62...the level 70 will be touch in summer or autumn and to make the game more attractive the new District must be at level 65...

Disscus'ed Rolleyes
Didn't we just get a new district a while ago? Slow down on the districts, already. Neutral Let them play the game.
(2009.Mar.10 12:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't we just get a new district a while ago? Slow down on the districts, already. Neutral Let them play the game.

Agreed.

And, if there is a new district open, why not make it midway?

I mean, with all the new ideas and stuff, a new district could be open to some random lvl numbers with no new specific lvl gear, but with new activities or fun stuff to do.

Red Light ! Winky
(2009.Mar.10 01:04 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Red Light ! Winky

Yes'ir. Go and get your junk wet for happiness, unless you catch gang green or something. lol
(2009.Mar.10 01:06 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.10 01:04 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Red Light ! Winky

Yes'ir. Go and get your junk wet for happiness, unless you catch gang green or something. lol

Lol That Gang Green is a tuff one, they always take our Gang Points
well a new district would be welcomed i guess but i'd honestly rather see some new stuf to fill in the end gaps in weapons
(2009.Mar.10 01:36 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]well a new district would be welcomed i guess but i'd honestly rather see some new stuf to fill in the end gaps in weapons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2UebucAaYE
Smirk
I'm thinking no new districts based on level.
(2009.Mar.10 01:51 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking no new districts based on level.
that would be so freakin sweet Smirk
and btw i really miss the eye Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's