AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: [FAQ] New Forum Account Activation -- How To
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the switch to the new forums, all player forum accounts must be reactivated.

Activating your forum account has always required at least level 3 in-game to cut down on forum spam. Activating for the new forums is a very simple process for those level 3 and higher.
  1. Log into AL.
  2. Click on your in-game preferences link.
  3. Click on the "Activate Forum Account" link.
  4. Log into the forums. You are now activated.

See, that didn't hurt too much did it? Well I guess it does hurt a little. You'll have to redo your avatar.
Thanks Zen....we have a new forum...Wink

gdingks

Awakened Lands - General ~ General Discussion
ALers browsing this forum: gdingks*, 5 Guest(s)

come on guys let's re-activate our accounts
(2009.Mar.10 03:27 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]With the switch to the new forums, all player forum accounts must be reactivated.

I never got this preference.........

BadLuck

(2009.Mar.10 11:29 PM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.10 03:27 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]With the switch to the new forums, all player forum accounts must be reactivated.

You're special Smile
(2009.Mar.10 11:52 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Mar.10 11:29 PM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]

You're special Smile
I dont think that I had to do this originally either.
I don't want to be special..... maybe this is why I am having some issues Zen
(2009.Mar.10 11:59 PM)Jolabent Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to be special..... maybe this is why I am having some issues Zen

Moderators were pre-activated.

Candra

Thanx Zen for new forums love not having to login everytime just a bit of laziness I suppose LOL.
Reference URL's