AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Voting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BigRedRaper

i think we should all vote like crazy and bring our Rank up in them sites

why should i vote you say?

1)Advertisement for AL
2)larger Community
3)More Competiton
4)Help the Game Grow!

So get your lazy keisters in the voting both and do some voting lets make AL popular.
1) what do we get for advertising? in other games they give credets or cash even a small amount would make the new players do it...

ShadowKid

Na.

ZhuSeth

TriadBoy Wrote:1) what do we get for advertising? in other games they give credets or cash even a small amount would make the new players do it...

Getting more players is a gain for everyone. You get points with referrals.
ZhuSeth Wrote:
TriadBoy Wrote:1) what do we get for advertising? in other games they give credets or cash even a small amount would make the new players do it...

um..that is not what he is saying, for the actually vote you should get something..By voting on one of these sites in no way guarantees a referral for you

ZhuSeth

lrrltt Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:

um..that is not what he is saying, for the actually vote you should get something..By voting on one of these sites in no way guarantees a referral for you

I know what he says and I find it stupid.
Just because you click a link the may or may not bring a new player you should get cash/credits?
It really is stupid.
Hey no need for name calling..and why is it stupid..you never heard of incentives before. And the current system is not working to get people to vote. So something need to change. There are other games with half of the active members as this site, and they rate higher.

ShadowKid

CriminalCountry comes to mind.
lrrltt Wrote:Hey no need for name calling..and why is it stupid..you never heard of incentives before. And the current system is not working to get people to vote. So something need to change. There are other games with half of the active members as this site, and they rate higher.

you're right about that.

at least put the links on the home page

ZhuSeth

lrrltt Wrote:Hey no need for name calling..and why is it stupid..you never heard of incentives before. And the current system is not working to get people to vote. So something need to change. There are other games with half of the active members as this site, and they rate higher.

No, I wasn't calling you stupid.

Maybe most players just forget to vote. Me for example.
The 'voting booth' should placed somewhere easier to spot.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's