AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How's the mugging?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

BigRedRaper

lol send a ton of money to one of the ones i hit please lol
I've made almost $500 total with a top of around $40

BigRedRaper

ya iveo nly got 41$ top
This is an interesting way to get some of the free cash back into the economy though...

Now to find one of the people with 'millions'
who has the best mug anyone know?

BigRedRaper

i dont think there is any player with "Millions" i think "Millions" was sent out between very few players

and the chance that we find them few players with as many people that are inactive for 7 days or more is gonna be impossible like a needle in the haystack
BigRedRaper Wrote:i dont think there is any player with "Millions" i think "Millions" was sent out between very few players

and the chance that we find them few players with as many people that are inactive for 7 days or more is gonna be impossible like a needle in the haystack

did she actually say millions was sent out

i thought she meant inactive were just holding millions
I believe she meant, collectively, there's millions out there to be had. Not that millions was sent out.
bigchaz Wrote:did she actually say millions was sent out

i thought she meant inactive were just holding millions

I don't think she sent anything out. If you check the game stats over several days/weeks, at any given moment in time there appears to be a little over $3M in people's pockets. That is ~100 for every registered player. If you consider the 1000's of people we know aren't carrying, the possibility of several 10K plus accounts exists... While I doubt there really is a $1M account... it was fun fishing for one.

cancell all that... The midnight update changed the total cash on hand from $3M to $16M.... Maybe the $$$ is still out there...

BigRedRaper

ya see man

but try n find them gold mines needle and a hay stack

id say they are more inactive accounts then Active...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's