AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: In memory of the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

DirkDanja

post here your most memorable moments in AL.
talk about what made you the player you are today
it's just a little tell tale of your part in AL history, and a dedication to the forums we all have known and loved.

one of my fav moments was during my time in Poison Clan
that little ragtag group had alot of potential, we tried to tag team the almost invincible fortress of Val...only to be wiped out in what appeared to be one swift attack, times were good but we were all young, didn't really know alot about the game. but it was fun trying, eventually we all went our separate way and joined other gangs

7laws is my home now and will be until my battery dies
then and only then is when i leave the game

DirkDanja

most favorite event Bigrod's 600+ player hosp spree
the ush vs cheetah days were good.
The Great Hosp War
SV + VS + PC vs DISS + Val + X Pats
DirkDanja Wrote:post here your most memorable moments in AL.
talk about what made you the player you are today
it's just a little tell tale of your part in AL history, and a dedication to the forums we all have known and loved.

one of my fav moments was during my time in Poison Clan
that little ragtag group had alot of potential, we tried to tag team the almost invincible fortress of Val...only to be wiped out in what appeared to be one swift attack, times were good but we were all young, didn't really know alot about the game. but it was fun trying, eventually we all went our separate way and joined other gangs

7laws is my home now and will be until my battery dies
then and only then is when i leave the game

we thought we had them with no careers and shit lol they didnt hosp us but hosped the others

DirkDanja

102 views and only 4 posts

you people are pathetic

i bet if someone else made this thread there would be all sorts of posts

Thor

Sarge's duck and day camp awakenedlands Smile
Too many for me to say my favorite, really. Probably all those times that I got people's panties really bunched up would be a good one to say. XD
When SK got selfe'd

When Grabtindy for served

Those times when Zen posted some npc stories.
Nightrain's coverage of the TRIPS_T bio suit!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's