AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

billy786

when ever i click on 'home', it says 'Your IP address/range has been banned.'

is this normal? can someone tell me what to do?
Where are you playing from? The IP address you used to post this message is used by a couple of other players. In the past a few players on this IP were placed in federal jail as well.

Do you happen to know blade101?

billy786

this is the first time im playing. i found th game when i typed in torncity

and im from england. from bolton near manchester
and no, i dont know any players. :roll:

Posieden

blade 101 is in birmingham so the ip adresses can't be the same unless billy tried a school pc and the nationwide schhol system for the uk is under 1 ip which proboly isn't possible

billy786

nope. i signed up from home.

is there no way the ip can be 'un'banned?
I don't think I am understanding the situation clearly. You aren't banned, you are level 3. If you were banned, you couldn't play. I haven't changed any IP bans. Are you using an IP blocking program, TOR, or something similar?

billy786

lol im not very good with computers and all that, but i know im not using any banning programs.
every text-based game i play works. its just this one that says this. and this only comes on when i click on 'home'.

blade101

the problem happened ith me because i usually play in birmingham england, but sometimes i visit my moms house in DERBYSHIRE and play there.

It came up with me asweel but i dident think it was bad.

billy786

now it works. thanx people Smile
Reference URL's