AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: BBH's $1,250,000 Giveaway Contest! RESULT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

iceman2020

Loophole!

I overlooked this...but it wasn't as effective as I had planned either.

It was simple, too simple. Once one person guessed 1 correct number, they could mass mail that number to the rest of the gang. Now everyone could guess and use that one correct number, thus, giving them a "free" guess. If a gang knew 2 numbers (never got to this point), then new members could have 2 free guesses.

It never got to that point though, as Seven Laws family guessed just 1 number, mailed it, and then the individual player got the other 2 on his own in consecutive guesses. I think he deserves a housing upgrade *cough.*

Thank you D. And remember while Marlo whines, Dissidence was never actually banned from the contest; they excluded themselves as a whole, so they had nothing to whine about.

@ Zen, I was very surprised too. Although I made sure the winner banked the money before I posted it on the forums.
I removed everything that had nothing to do with the topic. So basically the entire thread is gone.

BlackMamba

Congratulations to the winner, well done and don't spend it all at once Biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's