AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: al idiot of the week awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so in the past/present/future we've had lots of not so smart, kind, forgiving, honest, . . . people in the community. i think we should have some kind of sticky in the general topics. with the al idiot of the day/week/month award. maybe we could give them prizes depending on thier reason for winning this prestigious award. for example the whiner would get a violin. or the scammer gets a hosp stay for a week, and so on.

we could all vote on the winner(s). what do you think?
i like the idea but not hosp stay for scammer give them a custom weapon that they cant equip or sumthin lol
This sounds like a fun idea, but someone is going to whine and it will turn into a big flame fest.

ShadowKid

What made this idea come up ?.
would have to be bi-monthly or something cuz otherwise the awards would get boring

ShadowKid

abysmalpoptart Wrote:would have to be bi-monthly or something cuz otherwise the awards would get boring

+1
I'm a shue in for idiot of a lifetime award...
Need to add a Seriously Lacking any kind of Netiquette column!

Anyone who bothers to whine about being voted on should think about why they are even on there. With everyone voting on it then it would be deserved!

shadowinc

lets do it, seems like it could be fun Twisted
Shotokan Wrote:so in the past/present/future we've had lots of not so smart, kind, forgiving, honest, . . . people in the community. i think we should have some kind of sticky in the general topics. with the al idiot of the day/week/month award. maybe we could give them prizes depending on thier reason for winning this prestigious award. for example the whiner would get a violin. or the scammer gets a hosp stay for a week, and so on.

we could all vote on the winner(s). what do you think?

congratulations, you win. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's