AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've noticed (and i'm sure everyone has by now) that, as far as i am aware, if you are hit, you must take at least 1 damage.

I.E.

You are hit for 112 points of damage. You resist 111 for a total of 1 damage.

Why can't we resist damage fully and take 0?
If you're hit, you're hit. Some weak dude punches you in the face, breaks his head and doesn't make your face move an inch or hurt at all..Doesn't mean he didn't hit ya. =D
true, however, if youre in superior armor with superior resistance getting flicked in the chest, chances are you wont feel it even if you are hit
abysmalpoptart Wrote:true, however, if youre in superior armor with superior resistance getting flicked in the chest, chances are you wont feel it even if you are hit

i dont know were was written, that you'll take minimum 1 damage no matter what resistance or armor u have. probably in the old tutorial?!

anywaay, thats the way Zenith and Err wanted it
Makes a smudge on your armor. Biggrin
it doesnt say it anywhere, but look in your battles. you either dodge an attack or you receive damage, i've never seen a hit reduced to 0 damage due to resistance
abysmalpoptart Wrote:it doesnt say it anywhere, but look in your battles. you either dodge an attack or you receive damage, i've never seen a hit reduced to 0 damage due to resistance

i know this and i also remember reading about it somewhere. probably an pld topic were Zenith posted.
i'm not familiar with that. but it makes sense to me that u should be able to resist it down to 0 if youre that good Smile
maybe . . . you're just not that good poptart?
Captain Obvious says:

"So you give, so shall you receive"....... :roll:
Reference URL's