AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Favorite Activity While AL is Down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BadLuck

ShadowKid Wrote:Serious question what would you do if they put a limit on how many times you can hunt in 1 season so to speak. or do they

Certain hunting seasons have bag limits. I.E. In Indiana during Deer season (shotgun) you're only allowed 2 Does, and 1 Buck.
In MN and wisconson, where I hunt, and most other states you are limited to a number of tags or limit per different animal, fish too. There are seasons for species too.

ShadowKid

Ahh ok lol i thought there went no limit hell i would like to try Deer one day never tried it it supposed to be nice.
In wiscon, we are in an intensive harvest area, so each person can take up to 1 buck and 6 does. I usually try for 4 or 5 deer to fill the freezer. Pheasant, grouse, goose, ducks, bear and turkey have limits and seasons. But there are also different tags and seasons for rifle, shotgun, bow and muzzle loader. So one could feed his whole family if he buys a complete tag and hunts everything.

ShadowKid

I would eat mostly everything in that list except a bear dunno why just wouldn't eat it.
Kudos for the Fletch reference

WoprDaddy

When I hunt on my own land, it's dressed, butchered and in the freezer before anyone knows.

reggie043

oh my g-d that took so long for the game to upload
NO beer.....Sad is unfair....

delpot

+1 for the Fletch reference
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's