AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Down Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

reggie043

Does anyone know when the site will open again.. please post reply

Echothrice

Zen's looking at how a certain unscrupulous player managed to hack the site, and making sure nothing further was changed. When it's done, you'll know like the rest of us refreshing monkeys.

BSOXXX

check the other threads....
zen said that she doesnt know, she is just making sure that everything is worked out before she starts it back up....

XxDragonxX

reggie043 Wrote:Does anyone know when the site will open again.. please post reply

I believe it's March 2010 Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
XxDragonxX Wrote:
reggie043 Wrote:Does anyone know when the site will open again.. please post reply

2012 olympics?

ZhuSeth

good morning

reggie043

lol thanks guy's we were in a war before the server went down lol

reggie043

XxDragonxX Wrote:

I cant wait that long LMAO
reggie043 Wrote:lol thanks guy's we were in a war before the server went down lol
you wont be when its back up, hell, i dounbt you'll be in a gang, rhumour has it, this is pullos return
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's