AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Roulette Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

filthymick

<<homeless ALer in need of assisstance.....

ive never won at that. i stick to hospital slots, and blackjack when im in the farm
I lost 100k and stopped playing for over a yr. now occasionally i'll feel a lil lucky and bet 50 bucks. :shock:

BigRedRaper

ive bet 2400$ before

and as punisher says it goes both ways really just have to bet smart and know your limit

ive been up 500k on Roullette and jsut recentlly bought 1300 creds from Roullette Winnings so it can be done just got to go about it the right way

BadLuck

The wheel isnt that bad to you if you're nice to it. I've been down a mil, but my midland house purchase came soley from the wheel winnings.

ShadowKid

I forgot to say thanks for changing the Topic couldn't do it last night due to the psp but yeah i hate roulette it sucks bombs.
i have no ideea how the roulette works but i never actually managed to win
i always end up in -
pun is the king of roulette
not quite 6 million but I was down 2 million in a day only to come back and win about 300k and quit while I was ahead
g2o2d4wp Wrote:not quite 6 million but I was down 2 million in a day only to come back and win about 300k and quit while I was ahead
still good bud
i just don't win
dosn't matter what i try

KillTheMFenemy

awesomo Wrote:pun is the king of roulette

JOHNRAMBO is the KING!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's