AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: if it worked for slim... DOMB'S DISCLAIMER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dombone76

i logged on tonight and came online in the memorial due to a hosp by slim. not an xp leave, but a hospital BILL... them chits cost money lol. so all day i am like wth?? but you know... being the diplomat that i STRIVE to be, i politely hollered at buddy like, "whats good?"

i was just as politely referred to the forum. so i thanked buddy, browsed the forum, and found out that it was nothing personal... he was just having fun.

no prob... i just stimmed out and got on about my game.

later on i was mailed by a person i attacked for the experience while they were offline a few times today. the person was asking me not to attack them anymore. not anymore today, or for the next couple hours or so... but period. dont hit him again EVER. and i use the word asking very loosely because buddy was SERIOUS!!! ok??? he was not going to be hit again.

it was while i was writing buddy a response to his generous one time offer to keep from being on his bad side that i started reflecting and realized that this was actually the second conversation i was spending time typing out today to explain what in my mind is obvious.... i'm farming biotch. Smile

so i figured that if slim could make a general announcement to keep an impersonal action from turning into a series of personal attacks, then hell... maybe it can work for me too Smile

so here it is : DOMB'S DISCLAIMER for xp attacks

did i hit you online bro?? i apologize... how many stims i owe ya?? it was unintentional.

it is nothing personal... i am just gaining experience. we all are farming the same inactives, so they are increasingly becoming unavailable and i am having to find offline players to gain xp from lol.

1) i actually try to farm from inactives and would use only inactives IF I HAD A HEALTHY ONE OF APPROPRIATE LEVEL every time i needed one, but when i don't have one, i have to find an available offline player.

2) i only do OFFLINE attacks for xp (even then only if my inactives are injured)

3) i will gladly repay any money owed for stims or shield damage caused by any ONLINE xp attack i do which was unintentional (despite my high level of activity, i actually am a live human ie prone to brain farts)(gimme a break Smile

4) i will NOT be paying you ANYTHING for an xp leave initiated while you were offline.

5) sending me rude messages will probably increase the amount of times you are attacked and will coincidentally shorten the length of time you are offline before you are hit as you move up on my list of preferred xp cows.

i'm just playing the game guys... nothing personal.

biffbaffboff

Just hosp him.
Post his ID, lots of people need a good XP target. :wink:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Just hosp him.

ditto

then read

or vice/versa

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...hp?t=10046

BlitzKrieg

Weathers Wrote:Post his ID, lots of people need a good XP target. :wink:

Seconded
Everyone who complains about random offline hits, in the words of our celebrity trainer Arnold: "Stop whining!"
if they whine about offline they rather get hit online then

ZhuSeth

Prophesy Wrote:Everyone who complains about random offline hits, in the words of our celebrity trainer Arnold: "Stop whining!"

That reminds me, I want GYMBOREE.

stalker8929

i wouldnt fallow my example.i tend to get crunk.and last night i was super crunk.if you hit anyone online you will get drama from it.but if its off line.i would just ignore the mail
Reference URL's