AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cyberware and Crimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am sure this has been discussed before but since Zen is working on coding so i was wondering if maybe we could get some new implants
also i know Zen added 3 new computer crimes(i for one can't even pull the Simple ALOL Hack) and i was hoping that maybe we can also get some new crimes in the following: Arson(Burning a Warehouse 18ap), Surveillance(maybe Following a Politician 16-18ap), Shoplifting (Jewelry Store 20-22ap), Burglary(Museum 20-24ap)
pleas discuss and stay on topic(the reason both cyberware and crimes is because i didn't want to start 2 topics)
The key to the 5ap crime ALOL Hack I believe is 100% related to Local School classes.

Once you finish the computers section of the university, you can then successfully complete a 5AP crime.

By the time you finish though, you are well past 5AP crimes, lol.

This is what it felt like for me, I can do it now, not before I finished those classes though.

Beginning Computers 60 $1,000 10 5 0 0 0 0 40 0 0 Completed
Computers 100 $2,500 21 0 0 0 0 5 100 0 5 Completed
Computers 200 $5,000 30 0 0 0 0 10 200 0 10 Completed
Computer Programming 101 - ASP $7,500 20 0 0 0 0 0 150 0 0 Completed
Computer Programming 102 - PHP $7,000 21 0 0 0 0 0 150 1 0 Completed
Computer Programming 103 - Java $7,500 20 0 0 0 0 0 200 0 0 Completed
I've got lvl 10 intel right now...,

And I'm still only around 70-75% success on Simple ALOLs, :x
I'm doing much better with complex meths since I've raised my intel,

but still struggling with computer crimes.

I havent done enough of the Midlan Data Sniffing crime to have concrete info, but I think I'm somewhere around 1 success for 8 attempts or so
as far as i am concerned computer crimes are usless
after i hit lvl 30 i'll try the midlan crimes and see how they work but i'm more intrested in seing new crimes added
also i forgot to ask for the posibility of removing or upgrading(in this case pay a litle extra cash to get some of your humanity back or gain another lvl in that stats) implants
Skill-wires would be an interesting addition, a implant that gives a bonus skill rank.

Probably tough to balance though
I think implants to enhance endurance would be great...even if they don't count towards stat requirements...
i highly dobt Zen will make end implants
i think 2-3 players have them but they were won during contests
otherweise there is no chance imo
Reference URL's