AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: appoliagy to those that i wronged yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

shadowinc

i was wanting to step up and be a man and admit i was being childish by calling certain players out in the forums,i was very upset about silly mails that did not really even matter in real life except the disrespct done to my oldlady on the game,but as i said i wanted everybody know i am truely sorry for disrespting the other players in this game in the forums,no mails or words should have provoked me as it did,sorry and good luck in the comeing year ,i hope all has as good time as i have and my family has playing,with that said i will take my leave from the forums and will not reply to anything said here in this post, :cry:
I'm going to go ahead and do the same. I was being a jerk last night. I got upset by measly nonsense, took it the wrong way, and it went right out the window.

So, I'm sorry to ShadowGuard, his wife, Jolabent, and anyone else that I forgot to mention. Please, forgive me.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'm going to go ahead and do the same. I was being a jerk last night. I got upset by measly nonsense, took it the wrong way, and it went right out the window.

So, I'm sorry to ShadowGuard, his wife, Jolabent, and anyone else that I forgot to mention. Please, forgive me.

Thank you very much Behemoth Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

FaceOwner

hug is out people, hug it out.

*cough* might wanna tone it down.

-Druchii

badmanbren

You're no-one to blame others of being qwerty. Just being honest. lol

*puts record on repeat*

-Druchii
badmanbren Wrote:You're no-one to blame others of being qwerty. Just being honest. lol

Damn, do you just make this these lines up? That was gold, that was gold. I think I want to start a Greeting card company with you guys. Idea
Reference URL's