AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thread Deletions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Now i have an issue with a mod or admin deleting a thread......If I am wrong please correct me.....Where is the thread where Val conceded defeat in our great war.......

Please dont tell me it went Whitewater on us?

Anyone?

If it is gone, now that is abuse at the highest level and that mod should be removed!!!! If it has been moved, then all I can say is wow.....

Please tell me Im wrong here

sorry...i cant take credit for noticing this...rj and howl brought this to my attention

Weebay

I am not entirely sure which thread you are referring to, but I can look into it. Threads actually don't get deleted, they do get archived.
From a week ago?
no magical reappearances without admission... It was def gone at the time of this post and older much less relivant posts still remain...

Weebay

It should be somewhere, because I don't see that is was deleted by any mod. Get Thor the "search master" to find it! Smile
well it was in the correct forum and its not inactive...so where is it
The thread Nightrain made do a search dude its just gone...
I just checked the last five pages, on none of them is their a thread started by Nightrain.
off with their heads
This is the last thread the search function comes up with, that Nightrain started.
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...highlight=
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's