AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mod Week.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since there's been too much talk about mods sucking the big one at their work, I wonder if everyone would like to have, starting Monday, a Moderator Week. This is where they mod EVERYTHING that isn't on topic/not necessary with any topic posted in..

My opinion; This would be grand. Show people it's no fun if the mods are going to mess with, possibly, every post made in the forum for that week..Show them the mods are doing their job just fine with getting rid of the stuff that's way off hand..

Your opinion; Put it down. I'd like to know what you think of Mod Week.

BadLuck

This would truely lighten everyone up. This is one of the more relaxed game forums out there from my personal experience.

stalker8929

im getting tired of hearing about mods.if i hear mods one more time im going to blow my brains out. Twisted
Mods.

BadLuck

stalker8929 Wrote:im getting tired of hearing about mods.if i hear mods one more time im going to blow my brains out. Twisted

Mods!

ShadowKid

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS.
Anyway..Opinions.
i wuld love to see it. but you know people, like yourself tommie, would make sure to make extra work out of it.

stalker8929

BOOM

BL00DYHAZ3

Those who whine about slacking mods or electing new ones to replace the current ones, people need to straighten up and quit complaining.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's