AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Great Christmas War of 2008 MVPs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Teams, nominate your gang's ONE MVP.

I nominate Nightrain for Valhalla.
nigth train kicked my ass alot :roll:
Nightrain kicked a whole lot of ass. I dunno who Dissidence's MVP is..Either gonna have to be Weebay, Rafal, or Druchii.

Monte

McCule Wrote:I nominate Nightrain for Valhalla.

I second that.
from vs it would be deathwing
Perhaps, if Zenith'll get our total war stats together, that'll help pin point MVP's? Once they get a square down on the few folks that did outstanding in the gangs, then we can make definitely choices on MVP.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Nightrain kicked a whole lot of arse. I dunno who Dissidence's MVP is..Either gonna have to be Weebay, Rafal, or Druchii.
ONE. Wink

Also, stats won't show exactly who should be your gang's MVP is b/c a lot of the people being hosp'd were offline just to show a gang's headcount in the hospital at that given time. NT was a power-player for us b/c he was in the mix and pretty much ONLY hitting online players at all times which was why he was such a significant impact for Val.
Hmm..I tried to be on plenty, so I could do my share..I dunno if I'll get the nomination, though..Rafal did a lot of hard hits on higher players for lots of time.

stalker8929

i agree the mvp should be the guy going for the tough fights.and traveling to hit online players

delpot

it sure as hell wasnt me.

nightrain for us no doubt
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's