AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Total NOOB Mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Scorpious

Has anyone over a year or even over two years game age ever made a major noob mistake like i did in giving all my players War Declaration permissions? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, I wonder if we will win against an active gang? LOL

Jail Busters vs. X Pats X Pats

HMMM, looks like no. LOL
Scorpious Wrote:Has anyone over a year or even over two years game age ever made a major noob mistake like i did in giving all my players War Declaration permissions? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about giving the presidency instead of privilegies to a new comer??

how about doing that twice?? :shock:

Nightrain

alinutza Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:Has anyone over a year or even over two years game age ever made a major noob mistake like i did in giving all my players War Declaration permissions? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

roflmao no way :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nightrain Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

ask LikeWhoa

Scorpious

Well, when I was going to be offline for awhile I gave Lefty the Prez spot and accidentally kicked myself thinking it was somebody else. Now Lefty has more days in gang then I do. LOL
Scorpious Wrote:Well, when I was going to be offline for awhile I gave Lefty the Prez spot and accidentally kicked myself thinking it was somebody else. Now Lefty has more days in gang then I do. LOL

Thats Funny!
someday i wanted some credits from the gang vault. instead of writting the amount of credits in the right box, i was writting the number in the "Give money to" box..

i did that 3 or 4 times then i mailed Err telling him it might be a problem because i was not receiving the credits i wanted. i was so happy i could have dicovered a bug :cry:

Scorpious

Lo and Behold, X Pats finish us off quick and the newbie picks a gang to declare on with a member that he has a beef with. A gang that can totally smack him around good. Glad I am higher in level and will not get any gang points from hitting their members. I guess I can goback to busting tomorrow then. HEHE Now why did I wait until logging in before the new game day to remove that permission. LOL
I once hosp one of SG members.
alinutza Wrote:
Nightrain Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

ask LikeWhoa

i did no such thing!!!!
8)
Reference URL's