AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Which gang would you want assistance from
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i'd like to see a hosp war between PC & The Assassin Society. i'll throw up 500k, loser has to reach 15k minutes within..... 3 days? that seems reasonable amount of time right? you guys have 18 players, avg hosp time = 160 minutes. multiplied by.... 18 = 2880ish.

then... you can attack 3 times..... = 8500ish minutes.
damn 3 days is more than enough!

XxDragonxX

LikeWhoa Wrote:i'd like to see a hosp war between PC & The Assassin Society. i'll throw up 500k, loser has to reach 15k minutes within..... 3 days? that seems reasonable amount of time right? you guys have 18 players, avg hosp time = 160 minutes. multiplied by.... 18 = 2880ish.

then... you can attack 3 times..... = 8500ish minutes.
darn 3 days is more than enough!

X will take that offer up and we will use 6 members Biggrin
that'd be a no brainer
700k gos on the assassins(sorry PC you guys rock but you can't take the assassins yet)
If I am in other gang, I would chose 7Laws.

Since I am not... My choice would be.

Valhalla

They are active and great at war. enough said.

stalker8929

they are our boys for one.but give us time we are new.once our members are trained i dont know pc maybe a handful.for one our crew has heart.to be new and small we never backed down.something great to build upon.we also got good management over here.i defiantly see us up with vs soon.in a few months our hideout will be up to par.dont sleep on pc.but as far as hosp war our boys ,not happening.
[Image: 51C3W32Y49L._SL500_AA240_.jpg]
[Image: sevenlawsdh4.jpg]
Razz I was wondering where the hosp war mail came from.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's