AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: War news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

biffbaffboff

As the great christmas war 2008 rages on into its 2nd week lets look back at some of the more interesting events.

We have seen determination from both side's.Diss and Val have dominated the battlefield for the last 2 days,Xpats wimped out,Sv's had a head of steam the first 5 days but are slacking now.

Diss has lost 1 member,so has val.Sv's remain in tact though.

The cost of the war must be nudging 30mil from all sides now.

Nutcracker and hanibells have shown themselves to be sv's most determined fighters,with honorable mentions to cheetah,pun,damaginc and thor.

Rafal,Druchi,myself,marlo and weebs have shown a steady,sometimes spectacular amount of courage.Honorable mentions to all the other Diss members who have either contributed with hosping those they can,and,or,providing stims.

NIGHTRAIN for the val faction has been outstanding.Vashera has shown great tactics and ush although been great when online,has underperformed a little (bark).Honorable mention to the rest of val for keeping the pace and doing their bit too.

Xpats.quitted.However whilst they were in the war they showed what a tough gang they have become and were a great ally for us.Kudos to the xpats.

A new tactic arose yesterday though when the SV'S decided to train and attack less.The hosp attack function was downgraded to a leave or a mug.
Contraversy rages as to what this new tactic is all about,however the Diss/Val war machine still continue's to use the hosp option.
How you are employed behooves me...... :roll:

Weebay

As much as I enjoy the recap of events, no reason to take any cuts at the xpats members. They stepped up when it was least expected. Their choice to not continue in this war, and for I one respect that.

biffbaffboff

Yeah apologies to the Xpats.You rocked whilst you were in the war.The door is still open for you to return XD
diss is a perfect name for your gang biff....you def diss on your own crew and allies...for shame little man...for shame

ush is the only one on your side that can take many members of our gang and you down him...lmao...nice....im loving this more everyday
biffbaffboff Wrote:Yeah apologies to the Xpats.You rocked whilst you were in the war.The door is still open for you to return XD

how soon little minds doth forget....nice friend you guys got there...

biffbaffboff

Like I said it's as honest appraisal as I want to give.Ush is a barnstormingly good player to have on our side and i'd not swap him for anyone.When he has been around he has been a bull,its a shame he hasent been more active is my only reservation.Mind you everyone should play less at this time of year,its holiday season ffs.As for Xpats they can give out some serious beatings when they want to.I was shocked they came to join us and honored they took our gang name.They quit and thats their decision,I can only appraise.They did 3 days of great warring,thanx for the help,shame they didn't stay for longer though.

Honest.Something your gang hasen't the balls to do.Hows those gym rats doing btw?Still slacking off?Oh how high was your gym trains yesterday too,mustent forget to ask you,seeing as your only interested in personal development.
you will notice that we have not stopped and will not....keep telling yourselves youve won....well see who asks for this to end first...everytime in the past its been you!!!!
X clearly pussed out.

or, maybe they are smarter than the rest.
It ain't easy being a pimp...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's