AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Taxing Gang Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another thing in gangs that would be REALLY neat, is an ability to tax members on what they make in crime. From 1% to 25% tax on what every member earned when doing crimes.

would look like this:

1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.
3. You set up shop and start becoming a brewmaster.

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $1000.

-Gang takes 50% in tax from your crimes, and leaves you with a meager 500$

Try Again
Crimes

Like this gang can do more stuff for all the members, and if people want they can donate more. And players can either seek out gangs with high or low tax. So that we dont need to ask members for donations and everyone gives what they can.

LordSkie

omg!

Dru... that's genius. Really is. If members aren't happy with the tax level, they can leave or complain... and it can be changed according to how the gang feel as a whole. Main reason of not donating is not knowing how much I'm donating, and not wanting to put cash from credits to go in... so taxing crimes would be fantastic.

matt5250

ya, its a good idea. needs to be something where the gang votes on how much they think the tax rate should be though. so the pres/vice-pres can't just up it to 100% without consulting the group.
or just put a limit on how much the president can set it. make incraments of 5 from 15% to 50%

Funkonaut

I think it's a great idea. Nice too that it would change based on how much a player makes in a day.
Twisted

That is genius, pure genius.
thanks everyone, i like this idea alot myself Biggrin

matt5250

gj dru, Zen thinks it's genius.
so how long before we see it added to the game?

matt5250

I'm hoping soon, the sooner I don't have to worry about figuring out how much to donate each day the better.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's