AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Happiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LordSkie

Have just been thinking about this... it's getting harder and harder to train stats now, with each train dropping me by 130+ happiness, meaning I get 13 tics to regenerate happiness- 91 EP for me. I'm having to fight more and more to just keep happiness moderately high, and with everyone else doing that, there's practically no one to hit anymore, levelling is essential rather than choice. As you get higher, it's only going to get worse too... I dread to think what people like Chris who get 9EP a tic and must be training their happiness down miles have to cope with...

So, I was thinking... seeing as everything else scales as it grows (EP, HP and AP regeneration all increase based on a % of how much you have) why not introduce a similar thing on happiness? I understand the need to not have happiness regenerate completely, but how about making it so you gain an extra 1% happiness regeneration on top of your normal 10? So with a 300 happiness house, you get 13 a tic, with 600 you get 16... and make it round up as usual, so with 350 you get 14.

For me, with a villa, this means I train 130, then it only takes me 8/9 tics to fully regenerate happiness, meaning one or two attacks to keep it high.

It wouldn't be a massive change... but I think it would really benefit the game to just put a slight increase on there.

LordSkie

Alternatively, an idea NT brought up- how about attack bots? Because up at the top there's a serious shortage of targets, high level players are tic hunted and active players are starting to get annoyed (unsurprisingly) at always being in hospital when they log in, and logging in to find 30 events saying they've been beaten.

Think it's just gonna get worse too... we need something to do with EP while waiting for happiness to refresh- either more targets, an increase in happiness refresh, or another use for energy... it's becoming crazy.

matt5250

if there was something to use energy on that prvided decent exp without having to attack other people then I would be happy.
could use happiness too speed up classes like LostAngel suggested

to give more targets. Move back the inactives, dont need bots, just give us back Daemon, dreadpirate pinky and casanova. theres no danger of giving top people a free ride anymore. this would make competition a bit more easy.

Nightrain

Dru the reason I mentioned Bots over inactve players was due to the fact that these players will no longer advance in any way or form. basically they will be easy targets togain exp with minimal or no chance of loosing.

with the Bots Zenith can set them to progress in some manner that when you attack you will be taking somewhat of a risk in loosing or getting caught.

The idea is to give a few alteranative targets but still keeping sometype of risk and forcing player to still go after other player and not just the Bots.
yeah i see where youre getting at NT.
Reference URL's