AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Super Vilaiins Beware.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

DirkDanja

WOW you must be planning on donating millions of dollars in order to fulfill your goal :shock:
:shock: lulz
Nice, not quite as original as Valhaha, but still funny.
lol
they are lucky it's a contest day
otherweise... Twisted Twisted Twisted
Nan I did it just checked with Pun before hand. I don't have a death wish. Biggrin

Did Valhalla do something like this? I don't want to copy from some else.
Mock8800 Wrote:Nan I did it just checked with Pun before hand. I don't have a death wish. Biggrin

No Loki made a gang and called it Valhaha, used their gang symbol ^V^, then put some lvl 7 inactive as president and left.

buuddha

thatthingufear Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:Nan I did it just checked with Pun before hand. I don't have a death wish. Biggrin

No Loki made a gang and called it Valhaha, used their gang symbol ^V^, then put some lvl 7 inactive as president and left.

i always suspected he used a multiple account to do this.
buuddha Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:

i always suspected he used a multiple account to do this.

No he didn't use multiple accounts!

and back on topic I love these guys total commitment. like at the end where it said maybe lol...
fact'd rj
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's