AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Raf!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sorry man. We all had too much to drink and I am afraid it got out of hand...We were mixing vodka and whiskey which can be very bad. Anyway, I went to Howl's house last night and made a horrible discovery. I'm sorry man..
[Image: 2elgzkl.jpg]

ShadowKid

Eww Fur disgusts me.
Vodka + Whiskey..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

and that are cats or foxes????

ShadowKid

Dunno what animal it is but Fur is disgusting.

BL00DYHAZ3

Thats just a bad way to start off another week before christmas.
lol....i thought we were holding them for ransom
chance Wrote:I'm sorry man. We all had too much to drink and I am afraid it got out of hand...We were mixing vodka and whiskey which can be very bad. Anyway, I went to Howl's house last night and made a horrible discovery. I'm sorry man..
\

is that the Arcology House?? are you sure that...thing gives you 1250 happiness??
alinutza Wrote:
chance Wrote:I'm sorry man. We all had too much to drink and I am afraid it got out of hand...We were mixing vodka and whiskey which can be very bad. Anyway, I went to Howl's house last night and made a horrible discovery. I'm sorry man..
\

is that the Arcology House?? are you sure that...thing gives you 1250 happiness??
Its not the mansion itself that makes her happy Its teh fresh "road kill" for dinner each night.
It's Rafal 14 cats lol

biffbaffboff

Did you take a vote on posting this?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's