AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Another Skills Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i just gained a skill level...

and as of yet i havent seen any difference whatsoever. i heard that the skill level 5 is where it gets good but does skill level 2, 3 or 4 make any difference at all?

im sure thor has some insight... keep in mind im an axe user so if you axe users could tell me if you saw a difference for skill levels 2 , 3 or4 that would be great
of course you see a difference...

now with the improved Ares Fight Log, you can see the damage per hit; so compare some of your old fights against the same opponent before and after you gained a rank in your combat skill

iceman2020

the biggest, noticeable difference is the battles with those who you were equal to/below in skill rank. I had someone 1 skill rank above me who was giving me a hassle even though I clearly had the stat advantage. As soon as I gained a rank in skill, that hassle was eliminated.

Thor

Iceman is right, you will see much more difference when gaining a rank with those who you have a hard time fighting usually. If you used to beat an inactive target in 10 rounds, you wont see any difference with 1 skill level but the guy who used to always beat you in 59 rounds and have 50-100 hp left might have a few surprises in the future.

And for the average Joe, take a look at your fight log or a screenshot then pick 3-4 targets, do 15-20 fights with each and compare the results with what you had before.

stalker8929

ive noticed a difference in the shotgun level,minor change but the skill is improving
Reference URL's