AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: most hated gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
shadowinc Wrote:
lrrltt Wrote:Honestly I would have to say none of the above, the only time i really get peeved in wars, is when someone uses the Hosp option, because during a war I considered that be cowardly.

i would have hated to see you when i started playing, that was the way we warred was through hosping eachother :shock: :roll:

And if that was the way that it was when i started to play, then that is different, but when i started playing, its was not normally done. But i look at like this if you are in good war, why would you want to ruin it by starting to hosp. people, this game can tedious at times, and good wars break that up.

shadowinc

like a few other players have stated in other threads, everybody plays it diff, so if you declare on a gang that is known for hosping , then it is your own fault
shadowinc Wrote:like a few other players have stated in other threads, everybody plays it diff, so if you declare on a gang that is known for hosping , then it is your own fault

That's a fine point and if they do, i hope they know that they are going to get hit back twice as hard Twisted

stalker8929

agreed like the space wranglers you better bring some stims if u war them.that conrad is a terrorist.lol

shadowinc

lrrltt Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:like a few other players have stated in other threads, everybody plays it diff, so if you declare on a gang that is known for hosping , then it is your own fault

That's a fine point and if they do, i hope they know that they are going to get hit back twice as hard Twisted

i hope you have alot of back up if they have strongier players, good luck, you seem to have it all planned out Twisted
shadowinc Wrote:
lrrltt Wrote:

i hope you have alot of back up if they have strongier players, good luck, you seem to have it all planned out Twisted

Thanks always could use some luck
stalker8929 Wrote:agreed like the space wranglers you better bring some stims if u war them.that conrad is a terrorist.lol

We have had hosp wars, but never hosp during a war. Conrad loves to fight though. lol

Looks like vahalla is winning!!???

ShadowKid

Most of the val lot know why i hate val Biggrin.

stalker8929

why do u hate that fine bunch of rapscallions **Shady tries not to laugh**

shadowinc

stalker8929 Wrote:why do u hate that fine bunch of rapscallions **Shady tries not to laugh**

yea how can you hate such lil cuddly teddy bears

[Image: New%20Picture.jpeg.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's