AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Disposable Weapons and Black Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if there was a black market in Rural District?

It could have expensive disposable items like:

Bazooka

Small missile

EMP granade

FlashBang

Smoke Granade

These could not be used in attacks, but preceeding attacks.

Like flashbang, opponent would for 30mins or until first attack lose 30% dex and 40% until they have received 4-5 hits, if the weapon hit in the first place.

They would be used from item list, from "Deploy on Target" button, where you type in player id. and it gets sent.

Bazooka would put target to exactly 50% health, and make them an easier target in gang war.

Small missile would put target to 1-100hp and make them unable to do attacks for 30mins. Only train and do crimes.

Smoke Grenade works defensive, and reduces the chance to get hit by deployed disposable weapons by 10-40% depending on Dex and intelligence.

is this a good idea, any inputs?

matt5250

I dunno, I have mixed feelings about that. on one hand it would help lower levels get equal with higher lvls. but on the other hand it just gives people who have lots of cash that much more of an advantage.
once ya get over level 15 you can afford the most things in this game with hard work, exept ranch.

Scipio

*takes a bazooka to Druchii's ranch* If I can't have it no one can!
i also love the idea about buying a posse to train up to use in defence and offence

oddjob

i like the idea alot. people with more game cash always have more of an advantage; they can buy better items, not to mention credits off the credit market. i dont see this changing that.

what it does do is provide a route for the weaker to inflict suffering on the strong, and of course that can only come with a steep price tag. im not sure what the best way to do this is, but this idea is pretty solid.

maybe even some more defensive items, like tripwires or something, that work for a set time /or # of times attacked?

i guess my other idea is, is that for each item introduced, i feel there should be some way to (at least potentially) counter it, some of which already exist (ex. HPs , we already have protein bars.)
yeah i was hoping on Zenith introducing alarm systems for house for defending party. So when attacker comes, depending on dexterity and level on alarm system, the defender can get notice about intruder and run away.

Was thinking there could maybe be a daily fee taken out of bank account to pay for alarm system.

could have alarm systems from

Sentinel (basic guard) 100$ a day

Guard Dog (starts low in level but you can give it EP to train it up to be a better guard dog) 500$ a day

Motion Detector (have to be level 10 to use it, have level 5 in intelligence and level 4-5 in work experience or something) costs 1000$ a day

Lazer Grid + Motion Detector (only available from Midlan. Level 6 intelligence, 7-8 work experience) costs 2500$ a day

just some rough suggestions

yeah i agree, i just want more things to spend hard earned cash on
Reference URL's