AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what happened to him?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ZON666

General Info
Name: deadmanbren [2429]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 38
Signed Up: August 12, 2006 5:46:30 pm
Last Active: December 3, 2008 5:05:54 pm
Last Action: 7 days 14 hours 14 minutes 55 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 851
Friends: 191
Enemies: 68
Referrals: 19
Physical Info
Health Status: Fair Condition
************Federal Jail Inmate #748
Forced retirement.
He went into a retirement home couldn't keep quiet and got banned.

ZhuSeth

who's tail did he step on?
Noone's he was addicted and asked to be banned.
Bren was a good dude. Just decided to move on in life. No horror story behind his departure

delpot

i had my early run-ins with the guy....we talked for a while and he turned out to be a great dude.

between him and w00k, definitely the 2 most missed players in the game from my end.
Agreed Delpot. G2 is another great dude that no longer plays. JoltinJoe or"Joe" among other names was also a stand up guy. He made a come back for a minute but has once again left us. Think they saw the Douche wave of players coming up and dispersed? :shock:
badmanbren and w00k were very cool, stand-up guys. i wish G2 were back so i could beat the fuck out of the loser trashball.

BlackClouds

Conrad1103 Wrote:badmanbren and w00k were very cool, stand-up guys. i wish G2 were back so i could beat the frag out of the loser trashball.

Glad to see G2 left a lasting impression on you Connie. Smile
You just miss his referal creds.
BlackClouds Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:badmanbren and w00k were very cool, stand-up guys. i wish G2 were back so i could beat the frag out of the loser trashball.

Glad to see G2 left a lasting impression on you Connie. Smile
You just miss his referal creds.

that would just be icing on the cake - he was just short of earnign me 100,000k pts.

i do take solace in him being pissed at wasting all that money on a game he is now banned from.
Reference URL's