AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A new idea for Careers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I proposal is this. Players would be allowed to not just work in their career but to preform activities in their careers. For instants you have a career rating of 4 in politician. You would have a option to run for office. In order to succeed you would have to be active for a certain time. You would also have to put Energy and action points into running for office. Should you succeed and win the office the result of the payout would be based on how much Energy and action point you put in.

So say you put in a bunch of action point but not a lot of Energy you would receive a fairly decent amount of cash and little career point. If you point in a bunch of both your output for both would be decent (Compared to your career rating).

Now to go more in depth to the idea. Which each rating you increase you would receive better point and money. You would have to have a rating of four or higher to even do this, and it would have a maxim rating as well. Which would be 15. Now if your higher then 15 you could still do this but you wouldn't get a different massage as you were from level 4-15. Your payout would increase as well if your 16+. From my knowledge Al might have one person rank 15.

EXAMPLE

Rating 4 "Politician"- You run for the school board. you win. Max amount of career points gained, 40. Max amount of money made $7,000. Takes a 7 days to compete from start to finish.

Rating 5 ""- You run for town mayor. you win. Max amount of career points gained, 50. Max amount of money made $10,000.Takes a 10 days to compete from start to finish.

Rating 15 '''' - You run for President/Prime Minster. You win. Max amount of career points gained, 150. Max amount of money made $50,000. Takes 40 days to compete start to finish.

All rating of 4,5,6..15 would be the same no matter what career. You would be allowed to repeat the event. When you compete the 15 you would get a added bonus. For instants the level 15 Politician would be allowed to get someone out of jail for free no matter what time they got. This ability would only be allowed once for every time you complete the 15 event.

Thor

And you could do this only once per rank or as much as you want?

I'd be more incline to make it like the old school system, once it's done, it's done, get the bonus and wait for the next 1.
Thor Wrote:And you could do this only once per rank or as much as you want?

I'd be more incline to make it like the old school system, once it's done, it's done, get the bonus and wait for the next 1.

Once per rating. so a rating of 10 you would be allowed to do it once like someone with a rating of 4. Once you increase your rating your allowed to do it again.
Reference URL's