AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
or maybe each site could be different. 1 site could give +20 career points (current career), one could give +20 skill points (whichever skill you last trained before the vote) and there could be other bonuses as well that are minor, but in the long run, highly beneficial for members to participate in. maybe +5 endurance points per vote (for ONE site). would take a LONG time for that to add up, but that would be cool

zingersmack

Moriarty Wrote:links to vote whilst in jail or hosp might remind people to vote more often

Yes.

I usually check out the forums while in either of those, like I did just now. And now I wish I could vote. Right now.

DirkDanja

i vote everyday even if i dont login for very long

we gotta let the world know that AL is the best browser based game ever
Your daily reminder to vote.

Maybe if we keep bumping this Zenith will give us a answer to the vote hyper link on the side of the page.

SisterLynx

Daily Voting Site Your Votes Site Rank Validated Votes Your Last Vote
Top RP Games 3 55 125 2008.12.5 - 6:49:56 PM
Top Web Games 3 74 107 2008.12.5 - 6:50:15 PM
Apex Web Games 3 68 112 2008.12.5 - 6:50:28 PM

I'm three for three days. Thanks for the reminders!!
I'm sorry today's reminded is so late I forgot about it. Razz
Bump

Dragon

ShadowKid Wrote:Why should i vote i get offered nothing.And plus i do forget alot

You get offered the joy of giving.

:wink:

ShadowKid

Dragon Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Why should i vote i get offered nothing.And plus i do forget alot

You get offered the joy of giving.

:wink:

lol dont you have work in 2 hours 12AM get to work lol.
Bump
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's