AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hospital heals for medical personnel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Scorpious

I am not sure if I posted something like this, was only thinking it, or was talking to others and they posted it possibly but........

Any chance we can have a medical skill to heal others in the hospital besides self or fellow gang members? Would be nice to help some people you know in there if they do not have any way to get out. I have had to use CPs to heal myself because I forgot stims. Could be the same with others if they forget. Politicians can bail or lower times for others so why not medical personnel healing? Doctors in hospitals do not only help people they know. They help many patients.

Anyone else think this is a good idea as well?
I like it.
Great idea
no

if you mug someone, you could stim him out and mug him again. same goes for gang battles
so?
that would make the game more intresting
Maybe they have to accept your help.
alinutza Wrote:no

if you mug someone, you could stim him out and mug him again. same goes for gang battles

only like busting someone out of jail so you can hit him for PvP war points.

I love the idea, would make having doctors in the gang a very worthwhile asset

Scorpious

Definitely on the mark there Moriarty. Biggrin Biggrin However, they would still be at critical or near death if you healed them out. I have healed myself out "a few times" and everytime I did I was at the same HPs I had before I did it. However, even during gang wars I believe the person still needs to be at serious before you can hit them again. Correct?

However, as far as the objections go as toward gang wars and/or muggings you can have it so that if somebody from your gang hits the person that you just healed out you only get one other attack there and next time you have to wait until the time is up or somebody else outside your gang or gang family heals them. Probably would be better as gang family or ally.

Which brings up another idea......

Since this is a gang idea with ideas for allies I guess a new thread is needed.

TBC.......
Moriarty Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:no

only like busting someone out of jail so you can hit him for PvP war points.

i was wondering why medics cannot heals others and i was surprisped to find out they could stim themselves out(and gang members). but when busting someone out of jail, there's a chance to fail(unless you pay the bail).

i like the idea as well, i was trying to point out some possible negative aspects that most wont agree with imo. also, busts are more accessible to everyone than the medical spcial which requores a certain career rank.

i would agree with this if the one who benefits agrees first to be stimed. maybe an event to let him now that he could get out of the hospital if he agrees...and when he does, he's out
no need for that
we can just make it like jail
unles you help yourself or a gang mate you risk to make mistakes====>
malpractice and in that case you go in jail
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's